Featured Not resolved

Robert Allen Williams AKA Robert Williams, Robert A Williams, Michael Szepanski (rental residence and DOT registration, 320 Merchants Walk, Macon, GA) knocked on my door doing the left over asphalt scam.This is the same Robert Allen Williams on probation in Bibb County for vehicular homicide and under the supervision of Probation Officer Lane.

He was accompanied by Henry R. Williams Jr. (son) AKA David Skepanski. One of the vehicles had GA, Monroe county plates PAZ 4714.

Also present was believed to be Saul Thomas Williams. They sold me what they claimed was "recycled asphalt" which tuned out to be nothing other than cheap finely ground millings. They represented that the product would not wash, "once I put it down it'll be there" and that it would harden into a surface that would be comparable to that of "the street out there". In less than 60 days, I am left with a washed out, crumbly material on the driveway.

This is a total scam and is very, very close to being an illegal operation if it isn't. The Monroe County Business Lic. is held in the name of Robert Williams but mailing address is 583 Pate Rd., Juliette, GA, property owned by Henry R. Williams AKA Henry R.

Williams Jr. (father) which is most likely controlling the company. This home is valued at around $400, 000 and appears to be a not lived in front house. This is the same Henry Williams with a AG judgment against him, Saul, Henry R.

Williams Jr. (son), Samual Paul Williams, and others in NJ. There is also an AG judgment against some of them in AR. I am aware of over $27, 800 worth of deception in GA.

Through not exclusively, this group frequently targets the elderly. I am currently pursuing this group through the local sheriff's offices and DA's office. I am also assembling a list of victims to present to the GA AG Office.

If you or anyone you may know, have been swindled by these people, especially in GA, please contact me through this website or bloodhound102938@gmail.com.The driveway pix is less than 60 days after work was done.

Had an Experience with Williams Asphalt Materials?

Comments